Each Tuesday The Broke and The Bookish provide a book related Top 10 theme.
I’ve broken these out into categories. I’ve gone months without checking some of these and then I’ll start checking them 2-3 times a day.
I lost 28lbs last year and it’s 90% due to discovering Intermittent Fasting and 10% due to running. These are my two favorite fitness sites.
- www.huskermax.com – They comb through the universe for Husker news so I don’t have too.
- www.nytimes.com – I don’t get on here as much as I used to since they are limiting the amount of articles you can view without paying so much now.
- www.rainbowrowell.com – Sometimes this is about books (she is an author, but most the time it’s just about whatever is on Rainbow’s mind). If you are a fan of Rainbow’s first novel, Attachments, you should head over to her blog. There are three deleted scenes from the book.
- http://www.younghouselove.com/ – Lately I’ve been on a DIY kick and this if my number 1 over the past month.
- http://www.craigslist.com – Not exactly a home improvement site, but that’s why I’m on there. I got a chandelier on craigslist this weekend for $20!